The Vanderbilt Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP or The Match) and the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We invite you to submit an application for fellowship through ERAS. Due to the manner in which we support our research training, we only accept applications from US citizens or permanent residents. If you have additional questions or wish to speak with someone about our program, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our faculty and fellows are proud of the Division and are always happy discuss the training program. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you soon!
Dr. James May
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
2213 Garland Avenue, 7465 MRB IV
Nashville, TN 37232-0475
Phone: (615) 936-1653
Fax: (615) 936-1661
The following are required from ERAS:
- Your ERAS-generated biosketch
- Three letters of recommendation
- If possible, please include a letter from your residency program director.
- If you have trained as a resident at more than one institution, please submit at least one letter from each institution
- Personal goals statement (Please address your long-term career goals).
- COMLEX transcript
- USMLE transcript